Are you passionate about equitable global health solutions? Are you driven to make change in our world? Consider participating in Heights4Health in Spring 2021!
This unique hackathon facilitates the development of interdisciplinary, innovative solutions to pressing global health issues that are impacting people all over the world. Students of a variety of expertise will form groups of 4-5 and work to design extraordinary, creative, and complex solutions that will be judged by a panel of experts. The most impactful solutions at the end of the event will receive prizes that aim to slingshot these solutions into a reality. Apart from solution development, students will additionally have the opportunity to skill-build at workshops, learn from experts in the field, network with professionals, and more!
EHI encourages teams to take their projects to the next level through direct mentorship with key experts where their ideas can be fleshed out and put into action or where they can receive opportunities to be featured in upcoming global health conferences or fairs.
This is a fully online experience in which participants...
(1) Learn about the topic at hand and how it is impacting people all over the world.
(2) Develop new and existing skills at various digital workshops.
(3) Design solutions and prototypes with team members of diverse expertise and backgrounds.
(4) Participate in various mini-events such as trivia tournaments, multiplayer online gaming, etc.
(5) Network with professionals and learn about possible global health opportunities post-baccalaureate.
Date of Event: Spring 2021
Stay tuned! Heights4Health applications are coming soon...